Sunday, 27 October 2013

What's In Talia's Bag?


Today, we are having a look into Talia Kaur from Think Wear Style's bag from Emporio Armani. Talia is a fashion columnist and production assistant, currently residing in Sydney, Australia. 

"TWS is my personal style file and an insight into my world. I love sharing my daily outfits, style suggestions, trends I'm loving, as well as any events I've attended and countries I've travelled. It's basically about all things that inspire me."

I love that this is based around Australian brands such as Mimco and Sportsgirl. I travelled to Melbourne early this year and had an amazing time. I truly miss Australia and wish I could visit again in the near future. For a large-ish bag, I think Talia has done well to include only the essentials such as her phone, keys and wallet which she says are the three items she never leaves the house without. I also love how she carries other essentials with her such as lip balm, water, tissues and a pen. A cluttered bag, is a cluttered mind!

You can find Talia at the following links:-
If you'd like to enter a What's In Your Bag submission, please visit the link in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. her bag was really kind a organized! that's the way to go :=)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete